Recipe by Abby Girl
Using instant powder milk and potato flakes, these buns have a nice unique flavour. Made in a snap using the bread maker, they are as close to perfection as your can get!
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1⁄2 cup instant potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed (or you can use fresh rosemary)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the ingredients and add to bread machine, making sure that the liquid does not touch the yeast.
- Process in dough cycle.
- Remove dough from pan and punch down. Spray baking pans with Pam. Form into cloverleaf buns and let rise a second time. Bake in 425 oven for 10 - 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- -brush buns with 1 egg beaten for a nice glaze. or.
- - pour about 1 tsp melted butter over each bun for a nice butter flavour.