Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My version of my grandmother's recipe. No one ever gave me the recipe or taught me how to make it - so I made up my own version.
- Combine everything but potato in a bowl and let sit at room temp 15-20 minutes.
- Then cover that bowl and refrigerate overnight, while potatoes are thawing in a colander overnight too.
- Next morning mix potato and cheese mixture together and let sit at room temp for 15-20 minutes.
- Either freeze it (if you’re going to use it later) or make it right away.
- 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.