Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My version of my grandmother's recipe. No one ever gave me the recipe or taught me how to make it - so I made up my own version.
- Combine everything but potato in a bowl and let sit at room temp 15-20 minutes.
- Then cover that bowl and refrigerate overnight, while potatoes are thawing in a colander overnight too.
- Next morning mix potato and cheese mixture together and let sit at room temp for 15-20 minutes.
- Either freeze it (if you’re going to use it later) or make it right away.
- 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.