My version of my grandmother's recipe. No one ever gave me the recipe or taught me how to make it - so I made up my own version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine everything but potato in a bowl and let sit at room temp 15-20 minutes.
- 2Then cover that bowl and refrigerate overnight, while potatoes are thawing in a colander overnight too.
- 3Next morning mix potato and cheese mixture together and let sit at room temp for 15-20 minutes.
- 4Either freeze it (if you’re going to use it later) or make it right away.
- 5350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Romanoff
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.2
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 178.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken soup powder