Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Not your usual cole slaw! I got tired of the usual cole slaw and/or potato salad, so this is now my new "go to" recipe for picnics. It's a delicious and easy side dish too. It's also a good way to get a few extra veggies on your plate. I LOVE ranch dressing, so usually add a little extra!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 cups coleslaw mix (pre-packaged combination of shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 3⁄4 cup Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 2 cups ranch dressing
- Heat a non-stick skillet and add potatoes and ½ cup of water. Toss potatoes over heat until water is evaporated and potatoes are browned. Remove from heat and cool.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix well and serve.