- 1 lb shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 ounces green onions, finely chopped
- 5 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 5 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 ounces butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together shredded potatoes, green onions, both cheeses, eggs and butter.
- Portion 3 ounces into each opening of a muffin tin (lightly spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray).
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Allow to cool in muffin tin for 10 minutes before removing to allow muffins to set up.