This is a hearty, herbed quick bread that is very simple and easy to prepare. Unlike other potato bread recipes, you don't need to cook the potatoes before mashing them. Try this healthy bread with a soup or stew on a cold night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Mix the flour, soda, salt, and herbs together in a bowl.
- 3Wash and peel the potatoes and puree them in a food processor until there are no remaining chunks.
- 4Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl and mix in the egg, milk, and oil.
- 5Add the dry ingredients to the potato mixture and mix well.
- 6Pour the mixture into a greased 9x5 inch pan and bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 133.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g