Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a hearty, herbed quick bread that is very simple and easy to prepare. Unlike other potato bread recipes, you don't need to cook the potatoes before mashing them. Try this healthy bread with a soup or stew on a cold night.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the flour, soda, salt, and herbs together in a bowl.
- Wash and peel the potatoes and puree them in a food processor until there are no remaining chunks.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl and mix in the egg, milk, and oil.
- Add the dry ingredients to the potato mixture and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9x5 inch pan and bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.