Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Makes a wonderful, easy breakfast or main meal.
Top Review by debberd2
This was the first quiche I've ever made and I will definitely make it again! Easy and delicious. I thought the swiss cheese would be too overpowering, but it wasn't. I think the cottage cheese really made this quiche so tasty. Thanks for a great recipe NurseDi!
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 -2 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 8 ingredients; stir well.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch pieplate; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle bacon evenly on top; bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.