Chef #616952's Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. My Grandmother used to make this for us when we were little. The combination of the onion and the pumpkin pie spices is really yummy but if you want you could use plain pumpkin puree'.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Coat an 8x8 glass baker with 1T of the melted butter.
- 3Sprinkle 1c of the potatoes in the dish.
- 4Layer the onion to cover the potatoes.
- 5Sprinkle the pepper over the onions.
- 6Take a 1/2c of the puree' and drop dollops of the pumpkin on top of the onions, and spread with the back of a spoon.
- 7Repeat for a second layer.
- 8Add the remaining potatoes to the top, pushing down slightly to ensure no gaps, and drizzle with the remaining 2T of butter.
- 9Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, removing the foil for the last 10 minutes to crisp the top.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Pumpkin Side Dish #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 225.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion