- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
- Stir in beaten eggs, chives and mashed potatoes.
- Mix well.
- Heat cooking oil to 365 degrees F.
- Drop potato by the teaspoonsful into hot oil.
- Cook 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- Drain on paper toweling.