Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is just like tater tot casserole without the green beans.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup onion
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce or 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) package potato puffs
- In skillet combine ground beef, onion, and green pepper.
- Cook over medium heat breaking up meat with fork until brown, and vegetables are tender.
- Add chili sauce, soup and water.
- Turn into 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- Cover top with frozen potato puffs.
- Bake 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until brown.
The family loved it! A good comfort food and so easy to throw together. Thanks for sharing it!