1/1 Photo of Potato Potsticker Casserole #SP5
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix Who can resist an easy way to prepare potstickers layered with creamy potatoes, cheese and bacon? Answer = No one. Everyone will enjoy this unique combination of flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Peel film at corners of both containers to vent. Heat both containers in microwave for 4 minutes. Place warmed potatoes in a large bowl and stir in the sour cream.
- 3Spread half of the potato/sour cream mixture in a 9x13 non-stick baking dish. Top with 1 cup of the cheese and sprinkle the bacon pieces on top. Top with a single layer of 12 wonton wrappers. Spread the remaining half of the potato mixture on top of the wonton layer. Finish with a second, single layer of the wonton wrappers. Sprinkle wontons with the remaining cheese. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- 4Remove foil and bake uncovered for the final 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Potsticker Casserole #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.9
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.1 mg
- Sodium 626.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes