Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix Who can resist an easy way to prepare potstickers layered with creamy potatoes, cheese and bacon? Answer = No one. Everyone will enjoy this unique combination of flavors.
- 2 (24 ounce) containers Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers (use 24 wrappers)
- 1 -8 ounce sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) packagepre- cooked bacon, cut in 1 inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel film at corners of both containers to vent. Heat both containers in microwave for 4 minutes. Place warmed potatoes in a large bowl and stir in the sour cream.
- Spread half of the potato/sour cream mixture in a 9x13 non-stick baking dish. Top with 1 cup of the cheese and sprinkle the bacon pieces on top. Top with a single layer of 12 wonton wrappers. Spread the remaining half of the potato mixture on top of the wonton layer. Finish with a second, single layer of the wonton wrappers. Sprinkle wontons with the remaining cheese. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered for the final 10 minutes.