Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Flaky puff pastry filled with hash brown potatoes, carmelized onions and cheese, bursting with flavor
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare the hashbrowns.
- Carmelize the onions in a pan with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, over low/medium heat.
- Lay the puff pastry sheet on a sheet pan and put 1/6 of the hashbrowns, onions and cheese in center of the puff pastry sheet.
- Brush water on the edges of the puff pastry, fold over the potato mixture and seal shut with the tines of a fork.
- Brush remaining olive oil on the pastry pockets.
- Bake until golden brown-approx 20 minute.