Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This has been a favourite dish at our house for a long time, I make it quite often as my family always requests it. Hope you will like it.
- 3 -4 cups sliced peeled potatoes
- 2 cans condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 14 ounces favorite pizza sauce
- 2 -3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13x9 pan.
- Cover pan with potatos.
- Combine soup and milk; pour over potatos.
- In a skillet, cook ground beef and onion over med.
- heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Spread over soup mixture.
- Pour pizza sauce over meat layer.
- Cover, and bake 80-90 minutes or until the potatos are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted.
Yum! We loved this recipe! I ate way too much, and ended up incredibly full! We still have lots of leftovers, so I'm looking forward to lunch today! I had some leftover spaghetti sauce with hamburger in it, so I put that on top of the ground beef layer. Excellent!
This was good but I agree its needs something more. While I was eating this I was thinking some pepperoni would be good in this. Also I think it needs 2 cans of soup.
It was good, but it needs something to give it a little kick. The flavors were slightly bland together.