1/9 Photos of Potato-Pizza-Buns
These are very yummy, moist and focaccia like buns. The original recipe comes from a famours German chef (the German Jamie Oliver), called Tim Mälzer. I have modified it slightly to suit my taste. Feel free to sub other herbs and spices for the Italian blend I used. These are great for dinner or lunch perhaps served with a soup or topped with cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Grate the potatoes finely into a big bowl.
- 3Add flour, baking powder, salt, herbs. Mix well. Add water and oil. Stir well to combine.
- 4Using your hands form small balls, put them onto a paper-lined baking sheet and flatten slightly. Sprinkle with cheese if using.
- 5Bake for about 30 minutes (you might want to check after 20 minutes).
- 7Note: These are great eaten directly from the oven, but can also be eaten cold.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato-Pizza-Buns
Serving Size: 1 (717 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 383.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs