Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tasty and easy to prepare.
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grind
- 1 lb potato, uncooked,skin removed,diced
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1⁄3 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, finely grated
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place potatoes, heavy cream, egg, salt, parmesan and marjoram in a blender container.
- Cover and blend at high speed for about 30 seconds.
- Fill dough in a greased baking dish and bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes at 350 F.
- Place remaining ingredients (without the mozzarella) in a blender, cover and blend at high speed for about 10 seconds.
- Spread sauce on potato dough, cover with mozzarella and some sprinkles of oil and bake again uncovered for 20-25 minutes at 350 F.
Improvise for lower-fat: Use ranch salad dressing as a base instead of the cream/egg mixture. Also, I prefer to slice the potato paper thin instead of chunks or cubes.
what a great idea german technology at its finest!