Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've had this recipe in one of my files so long that I don't remember where it came from and I had forgotten all about it. It is definitely one that I really enjoyed or I wouldn't have taken the time to hand-write it on a recipe file card. Hope you enjoy it too!
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions using 1 cup of the tomatoes for 1 cup of water called for on package.
- Set aside.
- Combine remaining tomatoes with Italian seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Spoon over potatoes.
- Top with pepperoni and mushrooms.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until done.
- Cheese should be golden brown.
- Note: If using dehydrated, baking time may need to be increased accordingly.