Cindy Lynn's Note:
I've had this recipe in one of my files so long that I don't remember where it came from and I had forgotten all about it. It is definitely one that I really enjoyed or I wouldn't have taken the time to hand-write it on a recipe file card. Hope you enjoy it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare potatoes according to package directions using 1 cup of the tomatoes for 1 cup of water called for on package.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Combine remaining tomatoes with Italian seasoning.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Spoon over potatoes.
- 6Top with pepperoni and mushrooms.
- 7Cover with cheese.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until done.
- 9Cheese should be golden brown.
- 10Note: If using dehydrated, baking time may need to be increased accordingly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Pie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.0
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 1804.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: