Recipe by Chopsy
A variation of Shepherd pie-I used leftovers to fill the mashed potato 'crust.' So, when you are looking at those leftover mashed 'taters-try this and/or improvise.. Delicious!
- 1 -2 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup vegetables, of choice-i usually have leftover corn. add whatever you have on hand
- 1 -2 cup minced ham, make sure it is minced (can use turkey, chicken etc.)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a baking pan appropriate to the amount of ingredients you are using.
- An 8x10 or pie plate usually works.
- Make a shell with mashed potatoes-just like a pie shell.
- Add veggies in the center and smoosh them down til they are evenly spread.
- Top w/ minced meat of choice and cheese.
- Spray aluminum foil w/ non-stick spray and cover. Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until center is warm.
- This re-heats well.