Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a good dish, and another That wont heat up the house. Enjoy
- 2 -4 tablespoons butter
- 5 large potatoes, unpeeled, cut 1/8 in thick
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) pepperoni, sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- Melt butter in Large Skillet, Remove from heat.
- Line the potatoes on the bottom and sides of skillet, sprinkle with onions, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese; layer 1/2 the tomatoe sauce, all the pepperoni and tomatoes.
- Top with remaining tomatoe sauce.
- Cover, cook on low until the cheese melts.