1/1 Photo of Potato & Peanut Butter Fried Bananas #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. My inspiration for this recipe came from the "King". It's no secret that one of Elvis Pressely's favorite snacks was a fried peanut butter and banana sandwhich encrusted in potato chips. So I went for the banana encrusted in potato and peanut butter then deep fried it of coarse. I was surprised how well the flavors worked and the banana was just perfect. A great easy snack or what a way to dress up a banana split.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm potatoes 30 seconds in microwave.
- 2With a spoon make sure potatoes are mashed really good getting all lumps out.
- 3Add peanut butter and combine with powdered sugar, blend well.
- 4Place bananas in batter make sure bananas well coated on all sides.
- 5Drop bananas in hot oil cook for 45-60 seconds.
- 6Serve with powdered sugar sprinkled on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato & Peanut Butter Fried Bananas #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes