Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I have been experimenting with curly endive lately. This is a variation on a classic Dutch recipe.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cooked potatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 200 g cooked green peas (European small ones, not the British mushy ones)
- 1⁄2 seedless European cucumber (or 1 Lebanese cucumber)
- 25 g curly endive lettuce
- 200 mild gouda cheese, cut into small cubes
- Prepare a dressing from the oil, vinegar, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste. Cut the potatoes and cucumber into small cubes. Cut endive into thin strips. Mix dressing, potatoes, cucumber, peas, endive, cheese and parsley. Allow the salad to marinate for at least 1 hour in the fridge.