- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 4 yukon gold potatoes
- cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Thinnly slice potatoes with a mandolin.
- Place in bowl and pour heavy cream over potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Layer potatoes. Salt & peper and grate parmesan cheese over each layer.
- Pour remaining cream over potatoes.
- Top with a buttersheet of aluminum foil and bricks.
- Bake for one hour.
- Cool & trim edges, cut to serving size.
- Heat a saute pan with oil and saute each pave until golden brown turning once.