Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Nothing To It cooking school
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 4 yukon gold potatoes
- cooking oil
- Thinnly slice potatoes with a mandolin.
- Place in bowl and pour heavy cream over potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Layer potatoes. Salt & peper and grate parmesan cheese over each layer.
- Pour remaining cream over potatoes.
- Top with a buttersheet of aluminum foil and bricks.
- Bake for one hour.
- Cool & trim edges, cut to serving size.
- Heat a saute pan with oil and saute each pave until golden brown turning once.
These are deceptively simple and delicious! Fresh parmesean is the key! My family loves these rich potatoes. Goes great with beef.