Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
simple tasty snack.
- 500 g potatoes, boiled peeled & mashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon green chili, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chile
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- Mix potatoes and spices.Fill estimated amount of the potatoes mixture inside each square pastry piece and fold into a triangular shape.
- Put the pieces onto an aluminum tray and bake at 375 deg F for 14-15 minutes Remove before they get dark brown.