Prep 35 mins
Cook 30 mins
Like latke. Very mild flavored. Very easy on the stomach.
- Pare and quarter potatoes.
- Boil til very tender.
- Drain and mash well (food processor makes this easy).
- Beat in egg and salt.
- A little flour may be added if the mixture is too thin.
- Melt butter in skillet on medium heat.
- Spoon potatoes into pan and saute til brown and slightly crusty.
- Turn carefully and brown on the other side.
- Serve hot.
These are very simple and very easy to prepare. Great taste, but something was missing. It's a great base recipe to add to...Thanks so much!