These latkes have a lovely flavor, a big hit with the kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate potatoes and apples in food processor (work quickly to avoid discoloration).
- 2Squeeze out liquid.
- 3Add egg and flour, salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Mix well.
- 5In large non-stick skillet, heat enough oil to cover bottom of the pan.
- 6Spoon out the batter into pan, being careful not to crowd.
- 7Cook until crisp and brown on one side, then turn and fry on other side.
- 8Keep finished pancakes warm in oven all pancakes are fried.
- 9Drain on paper towels.
- 10Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired just before serving.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Pancakes with Apples
Serving Size: 1 (717 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.8
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g