Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From my box of "holiday" recipes but I'm not sure where it was copied from. It was before my recipezaar days.
- 6 -7 potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1⁄4 onion, grated
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- vegetable oil, for frying
- Take the grated potatoes and grated onion and put them into a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the potatoes and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the potatoe batter and fry like regular pancakes, until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sour cream or applesauce or both.