- 6 potatoes, peeled
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 eggs
- 2 -4 tablespoons flour
- salt & pepper, to taste
- canola oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mince potatoes, onion and garlic with meat grinder (you heard me right !)Mix in eggs, flour salt and pepper and let stand covered for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
- Fry pancakes till golden brown on both sides (make them any size you like).
- Remove from frying pan onto paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Serve hot with sourcream and /or applesauce.
- Also great with only salt and freshly grinded black pepper.
- There are never to many -- .