1/2 Photos of Potato Pancakes - German Style
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Keep potatoes covered with cold water until ready to grate in the food processor.
- 2Fit the medium shredding blade into food processor and shred potatoes and onion.
- 3Dry potatoes and onion between sheets of paper towel.
- 4In a large bowl combine potato mixture with eggs, flour, baking powder, parsley and salt. In a large skillet heat 1/8 inch vegetable oil until hot. Pour in 1/3 cup potato mixture, flattening with the back of a wooden spoon, and fry until crisp and golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per s ide. Drain on paper towel and keep warm in a 100 degree oven.
- 5Serve with applesauce. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Pancakes - German Style
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.0
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 498.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 9.1 g