Prep 6 mins
Cook 5 mins
I developed this recipe after our family began shrinking due to kids going off and getting married. Most potato pancake recipes made too many for the three of us. This is quick and easy with great taste and texture. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 small grated onion
- 2 medium red potatoes, skins on
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 cup oil (for frying)
- grate onion and red potatoes.
- add egg and mix well.
- add salt, pepper lemon juice and flour. Mix well.
- heat oil in fry pan.
- drop by large spoonfuls and fry on each side until browned.
- makes six nice sized pancakes.