1/2 Photos of Potato Pancakes
I got this recipe from someone at work. Always gets good reviews. Hope you like it. :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and peel potatoes.
- 2Grate the coarsely into a a large bowl of ice.
- 3Let them stand for 15 minutes as you grate onion to measure 1/4 cup.
- 4In medium size bowl beat eggs.
- 5Add onions, flour, salt and pepper.
- 6Drain potatoes and pat dry on dish towel.
- 7Add about 4 cups potatoes to egg mixture and mix well.
- 8Heat 1/8 inch deep of oil until very hot but not smoking.
- 9Drop 1/4 cup potatoes into oil.
- 10Do not smush them together.
- 11Flatten with spatula to make them approx 4 inches in diameter.
- 12Fry on each side for about 2 minutes (that's what my friends says--I say a bit longer) until brown and crispy.
- 13Hope you like it.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (865 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.3
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 28.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g