Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my favorite potato pancake recipe. I got it from the pamphlet that came with my VERY old La Machine food processor.
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 3 eggs
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut to fit feed tube
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Place blade in bowl; process onion until finely chopped.
- Place beater accessory in bowl; add eggs and beat.
- Place disc, shred side up, in bowl, shred potatoes.
- Replace blade in bowl; add flour, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Process to blend well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet; spoon 2 heaping tablespoonfuls of potato mixture into skillet for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides.
- Serve with applesauce or sour cream.