Recipe by Jim Tasker
Crispy Potato Pancakes with a slight hint of onion. Great for lunches
Top Review by BoxO'Wine
I was going to post my recipe for potato pancakes and here it is. Although I use a little more oil and about 1/4 cup of the batter. this is the recipe I have been using for too many years to count. Serve your potato pancakes with toppings of sour cream, applesauce, or jam (i prefer grape). Enjoy, these are terrific.
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate Potatoes and onion together.
- Add flour and egg.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- In fry pan add enough oil to coat pan.
- Place 1 heaping tablespoon of mixture in pan and spread out.
- Cook until crisp and then turn over.
- Place on paper towel to remove grease.