Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great use of your holiday mashed potatoes. You won't feel like you're eating leftovers again. Delicious!
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces French-fried onions
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup bacon bits or 4 -6 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Saute onions and garlic in oil.
- Cream together mashed potatoes with cream cheese.
- Put onions and garlic in with mashed potatoes and add French fried onions and bacon bits. Mix well.
- Set cup of flour aside in bowl.
- Make a ball with pancake mixture and coat with flour. Flatten and coat with flour as needed to prevent stickiness.
- Cook pancakes on medium heat 3 minutes per side.