Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Potato Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 carrots
- 1 large onion
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1⁄8 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- Grate Carrots, Onion, and Potatoes and place in large bowl.
- Add Flower, Egg, and Milk, mix until combined.
- Add Pepper and Grated ingredients, mix until well combined.
- Drop mixture (about the size of a medium pancake) onto heated skillet.
- Fry until both sides are golden / deep brown.