Prep 8 mins
Cook 4 mins
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, divided
- Combine potatoes, egg, onion, salt and baking mix in a bowl and mix well
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a large skillet Over medium high heat drop potato mixture by mounds in skillet.
- Flatten each mound do not crowd cook each side until crisp and browned about 4 mins each
- Drain on papper towels repeat with more mounds unti all the potato mixture has been used.