Our family loves these! We got the recipe from ifood.
Make and share this Potato Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, mix the red potatoes, onion, eggs, flour, baking powder, rosemary, salt, pepper, and lime juice.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Scoop about 2/3 cup at a time of the potato mixture into the skillet, and press down with a spatula into a pancake shape.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until crisp and golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining potato mixture.