Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mother would make these out of left over mashed potatoes from dinner the night before. We would always have these for our breakfast. they are very filling and wonderful to eat. My brother would always gag on mashed potatoes and cry and throw a fit until my mom gave in. The next day my brother never knew he was eating the leftover mashed potatoes.
- Make batter as listed above.
- Mix batter with the mashed potatoes, make a mashed potato batch, of 10-12 potatoes.
- Put 1 teaspoons of butter in large frying pan set on low heat.
- Drop in small spoonful amounts of mixture into frying pan.
- Cook potato pancakes on low heat, on both sides until a golden brown.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.