1/6 Photos of Potato Pancakes
A delicious classic without all the fat. For Diabetes just kicked up a touch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate the potato and zucchini. Drain any accumulated liquid, or the potatoes will turn green.
- 2Grate the onion.
- 3Combine the potatoes, zucchini, onion, garlic and pepper in a bowl.
- 4Add the egg and bread crumbs or matzo meal. Mix well.
- 5Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- 6Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 7Heat the oil in the skillet over medium-high heat.
- 8Add 1/4 cup portions of the potato mixture. Flatten lightly going for a more rustic shape. Don’t overcrowd pan.
- 9Cook for about 1-2 minutes on one side, turn, and cook on the other side for 1 minutes until golden brown.
- 10Transfer cooked cakes to the oven to keep warm.
- 11Repeat until all the mixture is used.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.1
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 64.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g