Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great Idaho recipe from the senior citizen club>
- 2 large potatoes, cubed
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- Put potatoes and onions in blender and mix for about 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix until smooth.
- Drop by 1/4 cup on hot griddle.
- Fry, turning to brown on both sides for about 10 minutes total.
- Serve with any meal as a potato side, or with applesauce as a snack.
I made these for breakfast this morning. I shredded up my potatoes. Didn't take long at all to cook. I shredded up an onion. The flavor was really good. My Mother used to make these all the time at home. Thanks for the recipe. I will be making again.
These were okay, but it sure took a long time to cook them. It was also a bit tough on my blender to get everything pureed to the right consistency. Sorry, but I don't plan to make these again.