Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of Estevan's favorites to make with leftover mashed potatoes.
- 2 cups mashed potatoes (great for leftovers!)
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- seasoning salt, for taste
- Combine ingredients; mix well.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup mixture into hot, lightly greased skillet.
- Sprinkle seasoned salt on top of mixture. Cook over low heat 5 min each side until lightly browned; drain on paper towels.
Forgot to say I have used this recipe a few times and it is great. Sometimes I use onion powder and it's just as good.