Recipe by Chef Dudo
This can be made with either potatoes or pasta. I often alternate. Also, whatever veggies you have at the moment, just add. If I don't have any spring onions I usually add a small onion, finely minced. If I have a cucumber it also goes in, peeled, deseeded and cut in small cubes. Leftover chicken can of course also be added. It is really very versatile as most potato and pasta salads are! As usual, it is mostly the dressing that makes the salad.
- 3 lbs potatoes or 7 ounces pasta, uncooked
- 1⁄3 cup green olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup celery
- 4 spring onions
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 pickle
- 10 radishes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes or pasta, drain and let cool.
- If using potatoes, peel and cube.
- Cut and slice all vegetables.
- Mix potatoes/pasta with the rest in large bowl.
- Whisk ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl.
- Add to vegetables.
- Mix gently.
- Stir before serving.