1/4 Photos of Potato, Onion & Tomato Bake
A fabulous twist to scalloped potatoes, this is the only way I like tomatoes hot - I'm referring to the temperature!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer potato, tomato& onion in a greased, ovenproof baking dish, finishing with a potato layer.
- 2Dot each layer with pieces of butter and season with salt& pepper to taste.
- 3Combine milk, cream& stock and pour over potato mixture.
- 4Top with cheese.
- 5Dot with any remaining butter.
- 6Bake in preheated 350F oven for 1 hour or until potato is tender& golden brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato, Onion & Tomato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.6
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 207.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 11.6 g