1/1 Photo of Potato, Onion, Egg Casserole
For Mom and Dad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons light margarine, divided
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup egg white substitute
- 6 ounces cooked chicken, diced
- 3 russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup carrot, chopped
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Spread 1 TBS margarine in a casserole dish. (You can always use less, that's just an estimate).
- 3Melt 1 TBS margarine in a skillet and sauté the onions and green bell pepper until desired tenderness.
- 4Combine eggs, chicken, cheese, potatoes and seasonings in another bowl.
- 5Transfer to greased casserole dish, top with sautéed onions, green peppers, 1/2 cup cheese and parsley. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- 6:D Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato, Onion, Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.9
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 107.9 mg
- Sodium 202.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
egg white substitute