Recipe by Montana Heart Song
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Bread Dough with potatoes,onions and chicken base baked in cupcake tins or spread out thinly in flat pans for flat bread, served with sour cream, butter, limes, avocado, shredded cheese or salsa. Cooking time oven 15 minutes for crispy bottom flat bread.This can be served anytime with beer, appetizer, side dish or chicken and fish.
- 566.99 g package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 473.18 ml white flour
- 19.71 ml baking powder
- 14.78 ml sysco chicken base or 3 chicken bouillon cubes, crushed
- 551.25 ml milk
- foil cupcake liners
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray Pam into saute pan and cook potatoes & onions until slightly browned.
- Pour 1/2 cup milk over poatoes and onions. Turn heat down and cook until milk is absorbed.
- Preheat oven 425*.
- In mixing bowl add flour, baking powder, chicken base. Mix well.
- Add reserved milk and mix.
- Add cooked poatoes and onions and stir.
- Spoon into wrappers in cupcake tins.