Montana Heart Song's Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Bread Dough with potatoes,onions and chicken base baked in cupcake tins or spread out thinly in flat pans for flat bread, served with sour cream, butter, limes, avocado, shredded cheese or salsa. Cooking time oven 15 minutes for crispy bottom flat bread.This can be served anytime with beer, appetizer, side dish or chicken and fish.
My Private Note
bread c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray Pam into saute pan and cook potatoes & onions until slightly browned.
- 2Pour 1/2 cup milk over poatoes and onions. Turn heat down and cook until milk is absorbed.
- 3Preheat oven 425*.
- 4In mixing bowl add flour, baking powder, chicken base. Mix well.
- 5Add reserved milk and mix.
- 6Add cooked poatoes and onions and stir.
- 7Spoon into wrappers in cupcake tins.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Onion Baked Bread #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.9 mg
- Sodium 449.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion