Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very easy to prepare recipe, a easy recipe to prepare a delicious and nutritious lunch.
- Peel, wash and cut into cubes 4 large potatoes. Cook the potatotes in a pan with hot water until brown. Drain and reserve.
- Chop 2 onions and fry them in a pan with hot water without browning. Drain the oil and reserve. Mix 4 eggs, a tablespoon of chopped parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine in a large bowl the potatoes and onions, add salt and pepper to taste and add the beaten eggs. Mix well.
- Bring a skillet over high heat with oil and when hot pour the preparation of potatoes. When you have cooked the base, lower the fire Turn the omelette and complete the cooking.
- You can serve hot or cold.
Great Brunch recipe - I cut the recipe back to 2 eggs and because I am watching my starch intake cut back on the potatoes. Added a mushroom and some sweet peppers. Served with sliced tomatoes and Chipotle hot sauce. Very tasty Made for PAC 09