Recipe by Mary Butterfield
As seen in Columbus Dispatch
Top Review by robbin.oakley
Wow! This is so good! I usually don't stray from traditional recipes. Like the typical mayo and mustard potato salad, but sure glad I did. I doubled this and it still wasn't enough for the seconds and thirds everyone went for!!
- 6 small new potatoes
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pimento stuffed olive
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain well.
- Slice 1/4-inch thick or dice.
- Place in a salad bowl.
- Add green onion and olives.
- Stir the pepper, oil and vinegar together in a small bowl.
- Pour over the potatoes and toss to mix.