Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Once in awhile we all need a break from meat (did I say that?) This is a very simple dish that can be whipped up in less than an hour. Simple, filling and not for those counting carbs! But can't hurt if you do it once in awhile right?
- NOTE: Since these portions weren't recognized I thought I would explain here. Use 1 bag of egg noodles and 1 box of croutons (can be flavored if you like).
- Peel your potatoes and cube them into bite size pieces. Boil this in salty water til tender. When done drain and set aside.
- In another add your egg noodles to boiling water and cook until al dente. Once done remove and drain. Set aside.
- Chop your onion and sauté in oil until soft. To this add croutons and continue to sauté until the croutons are crisp but not too hard about 6 minutes. They will become crisp and nice and golden.
- Place potatoes, and noodles in large bowl (big enough to mix without spilling). Pour over this your hot onion crouton mixture and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
- I told you it was simple. OH you can also have this as a side dish with meat too :).