Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you can't tell, I have a thing for nachos. And since I am from the potato state, it made sense to have this recipe!!
- 8 medium red potatoes
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pickled jalapeno peppers, slices drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 6 green onions, chopped
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or just until tender.
- Drain; cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-in.-thick slices.
- Place in a single layer in three greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Top each with salad dressing mix, a jalapeno slice, cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and green onions.