This is a great summer/bbq salad that's really easy to make. Light mayo can be used instead of the regular type for a lighter salad, but it's still not exactly low fat! The most important ingredient is the mustard, so don't leave it out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes and boil until tender. Cool in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 2Once cooled, place potatoes in large bowl. Add chopped celery, green onion and red pepper.
- 3Shell eggs and chop coarsely (each into about 8 sections). Add to potatoes and veggies.
- 4In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, mustard, salt, pepper and paprika.
- 5Combine mayonnaise mixture with potatoes until ingredients are well mixed.
- 6Note: The amount of mayo can be reduced or increased depending on preference.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato 'n Egg Salad
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.7
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 88.2 mg
- Sodium 849.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 5.9 g